If you are in debt then refinancing your existing mortgage or home loan may be a solution for you.
Mortgage refinance uses the equity available in your property to repay other high interest debts. It may allow you to package your current monthly repayments from all your debts into one convenient repayment. This means you end up paying less each month. A mortgage refinance may be available to you even if you fit into one or more of the following categories:
- Short-term employed or not employed long enough
- Irregular income
- Self employed
- Government Allowance including New Start
- Previously bankrupt
- Declined by another lender
- Adverse credit history
- Existing loan arrears or defaults
- Limited savings history
Fox Symes understands that everybody's personal financial situation is unique, so let us help you assess your situation and provide you with the solutions that may be available to resolve your debt.
How does mortgage refinance work?
A mortgage refinance is the process of applying for a new loan on your current property and using this new loan to pay out your current mortgage and any other debt you may have.
Benefits of mortgage refinancing
The benefits of mortgage refinancing may include:
- paying off your mortgage faster
- extending the length of your mortgage and thereby reducing the amount you repay each month.
- a lower interest rate or more favourable terms than your current mortgage
- consolidating your credit card and personal loan debts into your mortgage to take advantage of the lower mortgage interest rate
- drawing additional funds against your property for expenses of a personal nature
Consolidate your debt through a mortgage refinance
A mortgage refinance is often used to consolidate credit card and personal loan debt. This is because a mortgage loan is usually available at a substantially lower interest rate than the interest rate you pay on your credit cards or personal loans.
By consolidating all your debts under your mortgage you will only have to make a single repayment instead of making multiple repayments each month. In addition, you may end up paying less each month than you are currently. This helps many people manage their finances more effectively.
When applying for mortgage refinancing
When applying for a mortgage refinance loan make sure:
- You are fully informed
- Your repayments have been reduced - not increased
- There are no hidden fees or costs
- You have achieved control over all your debts
- There is a real long term benefit to you
Fox Symes can assist you with a mortgage refinance. We have relationships with numerous lenders who may be able to provide you with a mortgage refinance loan that will assist you.
Fox Symes is the largest provider of debt solutions to individuals and businesses in Australia. Fox Symes helps over 100,000 Australians each year resolve their debt and take financial control.
If you are in debt and want to know more about the solutions available to you contact us on 1300 098 127 or fill out the short contact form.
Why Choose Us?
What do customers really think about Fox Symes? Hear what other customers are saying about us.